Crossing Paths

Crossing Paths
Model Melbourne trams

Thursday 23 January 2014

Some street theatre.

In my time I have observed some unique behaviour around trams, and considering they have been plying their trade for over the best part of a century, one would think that most locals (Melbournians) would have figured out how to interact with them by now.

So, as a form of community service, (not imposed by a court as part of a sentence), I have uploaded a etiquette guide for tram passengers, utilising the punters of Victoria Street.

Here are couple of photos from behind the scenes...

 
"Places please people, and rolling..."
 

The old Ricoh takes a lovely macro shot for a point and shoot.

 
From under the wires and if anybody wants me, I'll be in my trailer.
 
Regards Glenn.
 
 
 


1 comment: